Just so everyone knows, we have evacuated Houston to hopefully avoid much of Ike. We are staying at Jon's Aunt Judy's house and are so thankful to have her willing to take our family in! Please keep us and our friends and our home in your prayers because frankly--Texas weather sucks! I hate worrying about all of this. We weren't in a mandatory evacuation, but we didn't want to wait until the last minute if they did evacuate us, or deal with power loss with the Houston humidity and two overly sweaty kids. We'll keep ya posted!