I will soon update from our awesome roadtrip, but first I decided I need to write down my summer goals. I always feel if I write them down, I'm more likely to actually do them!
1. Finish my load of craft projects without starting new ones. (I made a new list yesterday, so hopefully I won't find new ideas!)
2. Teach Teik colors, shapes, and the alphabet. He gets neglected on stuff like that.
3. Make summer program for Sevy to keep up on all the awesome stuff she learned in school.
4. Organize baby stuff.
5. Finish Sevy's room.
6. Get an stellar tan. (I'm really not one to worry about skin cancer!)
7. Get Jon in shape. (His goal too--school does a number on normally active people).
8. Keep working until at least the end of July--except my water classes which I should be good through August.
9. Keep my garden flourishing (aka, remember to water it.)
10. Make my lawn presentable. It's really sad right now.
I really should include things like: Eat out less, Keep up on my housecleaning, Cook more, Save money, etc. but honestly, I don't know if that will happen. It's our last official summer here in Houston and I want to hit up the beach, and Sea World, and pools and such, and in doing that, I'm sure I'll be picking up food, and spending money on gas and sunscreen and frankly-clothes that fit! My house is always that last thing on my mind. Still hoping the kids will take me seriously when I tell them to pick up their toys!