10.14.2007

Poor Sick Sevy




Since we've got back to Lubbock, poor Sevy has been fighting one sickness after another. There has been so many pros and cons with this little adventure that we just don't know what to think. The cons: well, if any of you have ever cleaned up puke at all hours of the night, changing sheets and giving late night baths, you know where I'm coming from. Her appetite has changed and so we now find a lot more food on her than in her, but she doesn't seem to mind. And, we have gone through like 2 gallons of milk a week in her never ending desire for a "ba-ba." The pros: since baby girl has gotten a little older, she hasn't loved cuddling until lately again. She insists on laying by us--or on us--sitting on our laps, curling into us, and basically always being by one of us . . . usually me because I'm with her 90% of the day. I have to admit, I really love it! She's still such a monkey, but has been much more content just sitting and reading books. Now if we could just get her feeling better.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Sevy is so cute. She has the greatest smile ever! Anyways....tell me where to move and I'm there! We could sell all our crafty things! Were the bow boxes a hit??

sarawhat said...

YOu do realize that you have a mini-jon on your hands. She looks just like him! now she just needs a hockey stick. :)

Unknown said...

So cute!! Thanks for letting me check out your blog. Sevy looks like a handful - believe me - it get worse!!! Good luck!

Hanna said...

Wait - is this Katrina BAGLEY?!?!

WOAH! Where have you been all my life?? Or at least the last 10 years of it.

You look beautiful and your daughter is adorable. It was fun to catch up - I hope you don't mind!

Jenni said...

You guys are so cute! We miss you guys like crazy around here! Sevy's little smile just makes me super happy!