10.31.2007

Tagged from Jenni (only for you girl!)

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


Okay Jenni: Here you have it.


1. I am most organized in random piles. Sure, an outsider would think my house is a cluttered mess, but I really know where everything I need is, as long as no one moves my pile. This technique is needing revising since blessed Sevy likes to create havoc on my life.


2. I'm a wannabe artist. I love art and I love crafts, and people think I'm creative, but no. I just steal people's ideas and try to make them my own. Sad. That's the truth.


3. I'm addicted to sugar. I can't help it. It's really my food of choice. I like to think of it this way though: licorice is a fat-free food. That means I can eat as much of it as I want! (don't knock it--it's great rationale.)


4. I love teeny-bopper movies and books. It's embarrassing, but it's who I am. Jon makes fun of me all the time about it because I love the Stephenie Meyer's books and I love Meg Cabot's books and I love basically every movie Anne Hathaway is in (and frankly, that's a lot of happy feel good movies). I just love happy feel good!


5. Jon says I don't use "be" verbs. Apparently I say, "this needs washed." when I'm suppose to say, "this needs to be washed." It drives him crazy. I blame the fact that I was raised and pretty much entirely educated in Idaho. Go figure.


6. I'm the most un-motivated gym-addict I know. I know you are thinking, "What?" Let me explain: I'm really good at going to classes like 6 days a week and working hard, and just getting that "ah yeah" felling out of a 1 hr gym class, but if I try to work out by myself, it's no good. I last like 10 minutes. However, I will be teaching my very own x-biking class, and I can only hope that I'll stay motivated for the class. (I will be . . . I promise!)


Okay. So there you have it. I'm super lazy though, so all SSU girls checking this, you are all tagged. Kalle-Jenni tagged you so that counts for me too! Poe-start your blog and your it. This goes for the rest of you! I better hear from you soon.

No comments: